Federal Income Tax: Code and Regulations--Selected Sections (2012-2013)
CCH's Federal Income Tax: Code and Regulations--Selected Sections provides a selection of the Internal Revenue Code and Treasury Regulations pertaining to income tax. This popular volume reflects the collective judgment of seven distinguished tax teachers and provides an effective mix of official materials for individual and business undergraduate and graduate tax courses offered in law and business schools. It provides in one volume, the provisions most commonly addressed in income tax courses.
- Physical Description: 1752 pages
- Edition Info: Perfect Paperback; 2012-07-22
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books