Federal Income Tax, A Contemporary Approach (The Interactive Casebook Series)
Federal Income Taxation: A Contemporary Approach uses several modern platforms to introduce students to the federal income taxation of individuals. After a general overview, the book takes two more passes through the system, each in increasing detail. This helps students see the overall structure early in their studies and gives context to new concepts as they are introduced. Helpful self-assessment questions allow students to measure their own comprehension and save valuable class time for more advanced discussions. Almost 100 detailed problems for class discussion require students to apply Code and Regulation provisions to real-life fact patterns. PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase a used, unsealed copy of this book, access to the electronic version of this book may require a separate purchase.
- Dewey Decimal: 343
- Physical Description: 8.0"x10.3"x1.8"; 4.1 lb; 1038 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-04-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books