Federal Civil Rules Supplement, 2012-2013, For Use With All Civil Procedure Casebooks
This supplement provides a compact and concise compendium of all of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure currently in effect. It also includes the U.S. Constitution and key provisions of Title 28 of the United States Code. The book's small size and text that is limited to the body of rules and statutes make it a convenient resource for students in civil procedure and complex litigation courses who need quick and easy access to relevant statutory provisions during class or for their studies or exams.
- Dewey Decimal: 347
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.4"x0.6"; 0.9 lb; 384 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-05-04
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books