The Sixth Edition continues a long tradition of innovation the casebook is widely known and prized for. Preserving the best of earlier editions, the casebook delivers an up-to-date overview of U.S. Family Law that weaves together black-letter rules, policy, narrative, history, transnational sources, and theory, into an accessible and teachable whole. The book is written with an eye toward helping teachers prepare their students to appreciate and engage Family Law's incredibly dynamic present, and to begin imagining how to actively shape its important, vibrant future. The Sixth Edition of Family Law is more than an update of prior editions it reconceptualizes the field of family law for the 21st century. Through judicious use of new historical and social science material, this edition illuminates current controversial issues in family law, and for the first time places American family law in an international context.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.8"x10.1"x2.0"; 4.8 lb; 1350 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-03-13
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books