Faith Under Fire 2 Faith & Facts Participant's Guide (ZondervanGroupware Small Group Edition)
This participant's guide complements the four-session DVD small group experience that uses video clips of well-respected Christians debating differing viewpoints from the PAX-TV program Faith Under Fire, hosted by Lee Strobel. This curriculum stimulates lively small-group discussions about important spiritual and social topics relating to everyday life.
- Dewey Decimal: 268
- Physical Description: 5.2"x7.3"x0.2"; 0.1 lb; 80 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-01-01
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Education
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Theology -- Apologetics
- Religion & Spirituality -- Authors, A-Z -- ( S ) -- Strobel, Lee
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books