Catalog of an exhibition with the same title held at the Oakland Museum of California, Feb. 8-July 20, 1997, and the McAllen International Museum, Oct. 7, 1997-Jan. 4, 1998. Includes bibliographical references (p. 164-168)
- LCC: NK9612
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 168 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Edition Info: (Hardbound)
- Wornick, Ronald C.,1932-Art collections -- Exhibitions
- Wornick, Anita L. -- Art collections -- Exhibitions
- Woodwork -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Woodworkers -- United States -- Biography
- Woodwork -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Woodworkers -- Biography
- Woodwork -- Private collections -- California -- San Francisco -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books