Exploring with Custer: the 1874 Black Hills expedition
Includes bibliographical references (p. 284-285).
- LCC: F657
- Dewey Decimal: 973.8/2/092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 285 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Custer, George Armstrong,1839-1876
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.)
- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources
- Explorers -- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.) -- Biography
- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.) -- Discovery and exploration
- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books