Exploring the spiritual: paths for counselors and psychotherapists
Includes bibliographical references (p. 443-469) and index.
- LCC: BF636.6
- Dewey Decimal: 158/.3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 486 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (hard : alk. paper)
- Counseling -- Religious aspects
- Psychotherapy -- Religious aspects
- Counselors -- Religious life
- Psychotherapists -- Religious life
- Psychology and religion
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books