Includes bibliographical references and index. v. 1. Analyzing concepts in social science.--v. 2. Exploring fact and value.
- LCC: H33
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 2)
- Facts (Philosophy)
- Science -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Technology -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Social sciences and ethics
- Social sciences -- Methodology
- Social sciences -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books