Describes the exploration and mapping of the American West from prehistoric Indian maps through the geographical information gathered by the Spanish explorers, the expeditions of Lewis and Clark and Zebulon Pike, and the mapping done by the U.S. Army and the railroad companies.
- LCC: GA408.5
- Dewey Decimal: 912.78
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 30 p. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: $21.00
- Cartography -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Juvenile literature
- West (U.S.) -- Discovery and exploration -- Juvenile literature
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel -- Juvenile literature
- Cartography -- West (U.S.) -- History
- West (U.S.) -- Maps
- West (U.S.) -- Discovery and exploration
- West (U.S.) -- Maps for children
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books