Experiences of Trance, Physical Mediumship and Associated Phenomena
This book is a series of new first hand accounts of seances and healings with the English trance and physical phenomena medium, Stewart Alexander, both in his Home Circle and in sittings for the public, mainly between 2003 to 2005. The author has made sketches to illustrate phenomena that cannot yet be photographed. It has 2 CDs to accompany it, with 110 minutes of recordings made in the seance room of spirit people communicating with the sitters. A transcript of these recordings is included in the book. The CDs are available separately (ISBN 0951453459)
- Dewey Decimal: 133
- Physical Description: 136 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-09-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books