Experiences of Trance, Physical Mediumship and Associated Phenomena with the Stewart Alexander Circle: Part 3 The Etheric Connection
This final book of the 'Alexander Project' trilogy provides further interesting reports of trance and physical phenomena. Katie tells of the sorrow in the Alexander circle as a result of the tragic passing of a prominent circle member following a fatal road accident. She tells of the changes that were forced upon the circle and how, through a perfect stranger, the departed member was to quickly provide irrefutable evidence of her own survival. Also included in the book are fine detailed illustrations depicting physical phenomena in action, as Katie takes us into the s�ance room. Additionally, she explains how so-called 'book-tests' were introduced and communicated by the Spirit team. She also shares with the readers interesting accounts of the traditional Christmas tree s�ances which the Alexander circle gave and reports on the evident joy of the sitters as the Spirit children played with the toys provided. These special festive s�ances also include excellent evidential communications. These are just some of the wonders within the 'Etheric Connection' as it seeks throughout to demonstrate and prove survival after death and how it is all made possible by the blending of the two worlds through the physical mediumship of Stewart Alexander.
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.4"x0.5"; 0.4 lb; 158 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-06-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books