Exam Review for Beck's Theory and Practice of Therapeutic Massage, 5th
This printed exam review is created to offer students a fast and convenient way to prepare for licensing exams. Tens of thousands of students have successfully used our exam reviews to pass their exams with flying colors. Each exam review contains chapter-by-chapter questions in a multiple-choice format to help students prepare for their exams. The answer key at the back of the book allows students to check accuracy and identify weak areas.
- Dewey Decimal: 615
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.9"x0.6"; 0.6 lb; 162 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-18
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- Service
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Alternative Medicine
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Beauty & Fashion
- Education & Reference
- Medical Books -- Medicine -- Test Preparation & Review
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books