Progressive companies claim to focus on customers, yet too few understand how to profitably deliver what their customers truly value. Award winning business architects, Jeffrey Shuman and Janice Twombly have developed a proven method for measuring the value of every relationship.
Preliminaries; CONTENTS; Acknowledgments; Preface; Introduction; 1 The Collaboration Imperative; 2 Collaborative Communities; 3 Everyone Is a Customer; 4 It s All about Relationships; 5 Not All Relationships Are the Same; 6 Deciding Who to Dance With; 7 Measuring the Value of Every Relationship; 8 Building Trusting, Purposeful, Win-Win Relationships; 9 Using Relationship Currencies to Achieve Your Goals; 10 How You Do Business in the Era of Collaborative Business; References; Index; About the Authors. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 658.812
- Physical Description: 234 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books