Every Day Was Special: A Fly Fisher's Lifelong Passion
A collection of ?y-?shing stories from acclaimed novelist and outdoorsman, William G. Tapply. "Its been a lifelong, ever-expanding journey, with many big ?sh and faraway waters and dramatic moments . . . and yet I dont think any of those moments or any of those places or ?sh has thrilled me any more than seeing the twitch of my ?y line where it entered the muddy waters of my backyard pond . . . In this collection of ?y-?shing stories from acclaimed novelist and outdoor writer William G. Tapply, the natural appeal of ?y ?shing comes to life. Each story in Every Day Was Special was previously published in Tapplys back-page column, Reading the Currents in American Angler, or in Grays Sporting Journal, or in Field & Stream. From Dam It to First Light to When Trout Get Antsy, these thirty re-readable pieces are unique in their own ways, and yet, all are classic Tapply. These writings serve as testament to the thrill of ?shing, the inimitable energy of casting at daybreak, and the innocence of streamside summers.
- Dewey Decimal: 799.124
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.1"x1.1"; 1.2 lb; 208 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-05-25
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books