Essays in the economics of crime and punishment
Includes bibliographies and index. Becker, G. S. Crime and punishment: an economic approach.--Stigler, G. J. The optimum enforcement of laws.--Erlich, I. Participation in illegitimate activities: an economic analysis.--Landes, W. M. The bail system: an economic approach.--Landes, W. M. An economic analysis of the courts.--Posner, R. A. The behavior of administrative agencies.
- LCC: HV6030
- Dewey Decimal: 338.4/7/364
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 268 p. : graphs ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: pbk
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books