EMS Field Guide: Basic & Intermediate Version (Informed)
The new 6th edition of this field guide for Basic & Intermediate EMTs includes the current AHA Guidelines and gives you EMS protocols, spell checking, EKGs, defibrillation, home medications and much much more! Like all of our field guides, this 3"x5" guide fits easily in your pocket, has color?coded tabs, and is Waterproof, Alcohol-fast and "Street-Tough." The BLS Version EMS Field Guide also features information covering; New Top Prescription Rx Meds, New Airway Section: ET, Combitube, LMA, and the new King LT? Airway, Basic & Intermediate EMS protocols, Basic & Intermediate Medications, Defibrillation, EKG Rhythms, Anatomy, Signs & Symptoms, Poisons & Overdoses, Infectious Diseases, Word Spell Checker, Medical Abbreviations, Mnemonics, Charting, Pediatric Emergencies, Pulse Oximetry, O2 Administration, Multiple Patients, Triage, Trauma, Trauma & Glasgow Coma Scales, Burn Charts, the "Rule of 9's", Cardiac Arrest, CPR, Space for Notes, Phone Numbers and More.
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 3.0"x5.4"x0.6"; 0.2 lb; 106 pages
- Edition Info: Spiral-bound; 2006-09-19
- Medicine -- Allied Health Professions -- Emergency Medical Services
- Medicine -- Reference -- Drug Guides
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Emergency Medicine
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Allied Health Professions -- Emergency Medical Services
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books