The Seventeenth Edition EMS Field Guide® ALS version has been updated with the latest CPR and ACLS algorithms from the AHA. This handy guide makes it easy for paramedics, nurses and physicians to look up their patients' medications, check drug doses, quickly interpret 12-Lead EKGs and much more! At only 3"x5" it easily fits in your pocket, has color-coded tabs, and is waterproof, alcohol-fast and durable.
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 3.0"x5.6"x0.8"; 0.3 lb; 161 pages
- Edition Info: Spiral-bound; 2008-06-17
- Medicine -- Education & Training -- General
- Medicine -- Education & Training -- General AAS
- Medicine -- Reference -- Drug Guides
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Emergency Medicine
- Medicine -- General
- Medicine -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Emergency
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Reference -- Drug Guides
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books