Empowering your library: a guide to improving service, productivity, & participation
Includes bibliographical references (p. 69-71) and index. Empowerment rationale -- Making it happen -- Building for the future.
- LCC: Z682
- Dewey Decimal: 023
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 75 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library personnel management
- Employee empowerment
- Employee motivation
- Library employees -- In-service training
- Library administration -- Employee participation
- Communication in library administration
- Leadership -- Psychological aspects
- Management -- Psychological aspects
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books