Employment Discrimination: Law and Theory (University Casebook)
This casebook is a pluralistic and yet concise introduction to the doctrine and theory of employment discrimination law. The new edition covers all the recent Supreme Court decisions and federal legislation in this field, including the ADA Amendments Act and the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and it analyzes the effect of these developments on prior decisions of the Supreme Court. It covers discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, sex, religion, age, and disability, and provides economic and political analysis from a wide range of different perspectives, both liberal and conservative. Comprehensive notes survey the current state of the law, raise questions for class discussion, and address the continuing controversies in this field.
- Dewey Decimal: 344
- Physical Description: 7.7"x10.1"x1.7"; 4.0 lb; 1016 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-04-28
- Law -- Business -- Labor & Employment
- Law -- Constitutional Law -- Discrimination
- Law -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Business -- Labor & Employment
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Constitutional Law -- Discrimination
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books