In this new edition, the authors preserve the relative simplicity and compact coverage of an introductory employment discrimination law casebook in a field which continues to grow ever more complex. Keeping the larger questions in view, and the controversial arguments that surround them on all sides, remains a challenge as cases and statutes raise ever more finely tuned issues of doctrine. The new edition keeps readers abreast of recent developments, assesses what they hold for the future of employment discrimination law, and introduces the issues in a field of continuing vitality and controversy.
- Dewey Decimal: 344
- Physical Description: 7.4"x10.1"x1.6"; 3.8 lb; 1024 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-04-25
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books