Emmaus, the Way of Faith Stage 1 Contact: Ideas for Meeting People Where They Are (Emmaus Program)
Contact is a practical, hands-on booklet that helps churches make the most of their connections with those outside the church. The second edition has a new-look cover and text design, as well as fully revised contents. Most churches find that setting-up a course for non-churchgoers to explore Christianity is not the most difficult task - getting them to come is the real test. Here's where "Contact" steps in. It builds on insights from research and case studies and provides helpful advice for churches on: making contact with those outside the church; making the most of existing contacts, such as occasional attendees and toddler groups; connecting with people's spirituality; setting up a nurture group; and encouraging your church to be involved in evangelism and outreach.
- Dewey Decimal: 220
- Physical Description: 5.8"x8.0"x0.2"; 0.3 lb; 64 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-03
- Religion & Spirituality -- Bible & Other Sacred Texts -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Bible & Other Sacred Texts -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Evangelism -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Protestantism -- Anglican
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books