An essential resource tool, the Eleventh Circuit Criminal Handbook is the product of years of analysis and practical application of criminal decisions of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, established by Congress in 1981 and now the busiest federal appellate court in the United States. Nearly every topic in the Court's criminal law jurisprudence is covered, including general principles, specific offenses, specific defenses, arrests, searches, confessions, grand jury, indictments, venue and jurisdiction, speedy trial, pre-trial proceedings, guilty pleas, judges, juries, opening statements, the Federal Rules of Evidence, jury instructions, deliberations, sentencing guidelines, new trial motions, forfeitures, and death penalty issues.Specific case and statutory law are also examined throughout the publication. This single, thousand-page volume is broad enough to provide an excellent introduction for the newcomer, yet detailed enough to become a trusted resource for veteran practitioners, including criminal attorneys, prosecutors, defense attorneys, and judges.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.1"x2.1"; 2.6 lb; 1324 pages
- Edition Info: Perfect Paperback; 2012-08-16
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books