El Pueblo: the historic heart of Los Angeles
Includes bibliographical references (p. 130) and index. The birthplace of Los Angeles -- The California pueblo -- An American town -- Christine Sterling and a new Olvera Street -- A Mexican muralist in Los Angeles -- Preserving the heritage of El Pueblo -- El Pueblo's historic buildings -- A living heritage.
- LCC: F869
- Dewey Decimal: 979.4/9402
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 132 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- California -- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- History
- Pluralism (Social sciences) -- California -- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Ethnic relations
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books