Effect of mineral-organic-microorganism interactions on soil and freshwater environments
The Second International Symposium Mineral-Organic-Microorganism International (ISMOM) held in Nancy, France, September 1996. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: QR111
- Dewey Decimal: 579/.1757
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 378 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biology -- General
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Environmental Science
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Agricultural Sciences -- Soil Science
- Amazon.com -- Engineering -- Electrical & Optical -- Optics -- General
- Soil microbiology -- Congresses
- Soil ecology -- Congresses
- Soil minerology -- Congresses
- Microbial metabolism -- Congresses
- Microbial ecology -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books