Edmond Ironside; and Anthony Brewer's The love-sick king
With extensive notes and commentary by Randall Martin. Randall Martin's thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Oxford, Merton College, 1986. Includes bibliographical references (p. 458-480).
- LCC: PR2411
- Dewey Decimal: 822/.308
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 480 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Edmund -- II,King of England,981?-1016 -- Drama
- Canute -- I,King of England,995?-1035 -- Drama
- Anglo-Saxons -- Kings and rulers -- Drama
- English drama -- 17th century
- Great Britain -- History -- Anglo Saxon period, 449-1066 -- Drama
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books