Economics as ideology: Keynes, Laski, Hayek, and the creation of contemporary politics
Includes bibliographical references (p. 271-317) and index. 1. Of Identity, Ideas, and Ideologies -- 2. The Prewar World: Seeds of Struggle -- 3. World War I: Unresolved Conflicts -- 4. The Twenties: The Government and the Market in Combat -- 5. The Thirties: Duel of Allegiances -- 6. World War II: Destruction and Deliverance -- 7. The Postwar World: Denouement -- 8. The Second Half Century: From Ideas to Ideologies -- 9. Developmental Turning Points and the Formation of Ideologies -- 10. The Oppositional Bind of Ideology -- 11. Ideology, Identity, and Contemporary Politics.
- LCC: HB87
- Dewey Decimal: 330.15
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 329 p.
- Edition Info: (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Keynes, John Maynard,1883-1946
- Laski, Harold Joseph,1893-1950
- Hayek, Friedrich A. von -- (Friedrich August),1899
- Economics -- History -- 20th century
- Hayek, Friedrich A. von -- (Friedrich August),1899-1992
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books