Economic and financial reporting in England and the Netherlands: a comparative study over the period 1850 to 1914
Includes index. Bibilography: p. 352-400.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 406 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Journalism, Commercial -- England -- History
- Journalism, Commercial -- Netherlands -- History
- Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 19th century
- Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 20th century
- Netherlands -- Economic conditions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books