Although the actual coverage of this magnificent collection of birth records is confined principally to the counties of Berks, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union, it does, in instancing several thousand births from eastern and southeastern Pennsylvania and the middle and southern sections of the Susquehanna Valley, encompass a significant portion of the state of Pennsylvania. The text is arranged alphabetically in each of the several sections by the surname of the principal subject. As a general rule data given include the name of the child, date of the birth or baptism, names of the parents, and names of sponsors (often relatives). By any conservative estimate at least 10,000 persons are mentioned in the text.
- Dewey Decimal: 929
- Physical Description: 107 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1983-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books