Dylan Thomas: The Biography
First published in 1977, this biography is regarded by many as the definitive account of Dylan Thomas' life. As the editor of Thomas' letters, Paul Ferris had access to many of the intimate sources and, since Caitlin Thomas' death, has discovered 90 unpublished letters, many to Caitlin herself.
- Dewey Decimal: 920
- Physical Description: 5.0"x7.7"x1.3"; 0.9 lb; 432 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-06-01
- Biographies & Memoirs -- General
- Biographies & Memoirs -- General AAS
- Literature & Fiction -- History & Criticism -- Criticism & Theory -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- History & Criticism -- European -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- Poetry -- Criticism
- Literature & Fiction -- Poetry -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- British -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books