Dying with dignity: a plea for personal responsibility
Includes bibliographical references (p. -132).
- LCC: R726
- Dewey Decimal: 179/.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 132 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardback)
- Euthanasia -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Euthanasia -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
- Assisted suicide -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Right to die
- Death in literature
- Suicide, Assisted
- Ethics, Medical
- Euthanasia, Passive
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books