INTRODUCING JENNIFER MARSHWhat does it take to get a book contract? That's the lament of every unpublished author--including aspiring murder-mystery novelist Jennifer Marsh.After submitting eight diligently crafted manuscripts to every prominent publisher in New York, Jennifer has collected enough rejection letters to wallpaper a room. But that doesn't stop her from concocting one killer of a scheme for her next novel.And suddenly Jennifer's lifelong love affair with crime fiction brings her face to face with real-life murder. . . .From the Paperback edition.
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.5"x0.5"; 0.7 lb; 240 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1995-03-01
- Literature & Fiction -- Contemporary
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Mystery -- General
- Mystery & Thrillers -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books