Durkheim is dead!: Sherlock Holmes is introduced to sociological theory
Includes bibliographical references (p. 163-166) and index. I had seen a patient early that afternoon -- When she had left -- Just as I was about to leave -- I had just begun what I believed would be -- Holmes and I arrived at Claridge's hotel -- Max Weber knocked on the door -- We were to meet Sigmund Freud -- The next professor we interviewed -- The last setting for breakfast -- The famous black american social thinker -- We were surprised by a knock on the door -- One of Lestrade's men -- We left the room -- Beatrice Webb's party at Claridge's.
- LCC: PS3602
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 172 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Holmes Sherlock (Fictitious character -- Fiction
- Private investigators -- England -- Fiction
- Sociology -- Fiction
- Watson, John H.(Fictitious character) -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books