It has been many years since the mayhem was unleashed in Privileged Information. Now Michael McClelland, the brilliant, determined murderer introduced in the first Alan Gregory novel, has left the Colorado State Mental Hospital - and he's coming after Alan's family. The timing couldn't be deadlier; like a wounded animal, Alan is in a deeply vulnerable state, facing severe doubts about his professional life, his marriage, and his own psyche. And McClelland holds the most powerful weapons of all: secrets from Alan's past. Secrets Alan thought he had successfully buried years ago. Secrets not even his wife knows.Time is running out as Alan scrambles to outwit his nemesis while confronting each of his worst nightmares. His becomes a captivating psychological journey into the events that forever change us, and the relentless drumbeat of the past.This searing view into the doctor's heart leaves us with a haunting question: How far will someone go to protect all that they know and love?
- Dewey Decimal: 813.54
- Physical Description: 5.1"x6.9"x1.6"; 0.4 lb
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2007-03-06
- Literature & Fiction -- General
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Authors, A-Z -- ( W ) -- White, Stephen
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Thrillers -- Psychological & Suspense
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Thrillers -- Suspense
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Thrillers -- General
- Mystery & Thrillers -- General
- Mystery & Thrillers -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books