Drugs In Pregnancy And Lactation: (book With Cd-rom For Pda; Palm Os 1.2 Mb Free Space Required; Windows Ce/poctet Pc 1.9 Mb Free Space Required)
When patients are asking important questions about the effects of drugs on the foetus and newborn, this resource provides the practitioner with a reliable database and the answers to these critical questions. Since the publication of the first edition in 1983, this book has provided a quick, definitive reference to all the risks and benefits of medications used during pregnancy and lactation. This classic reference is available in an edition that is fully revised and easy-to-use. The authors have carefully evaluated the available research for you, focusing on human rather than animal data to establish risk factors for over 500 drugs, including information on drugs such as marijuana, Cocaine, Valproic acid, amphetamines, cardiac drugs, anthelmics and much more. Easy and accessible format; each drug is concisely described and divided into sections which list its generic name and pharmacological class.
- Dewey Decimal: 615
- Physical Description: 7.2"x10.4"x2.4"; 5.6 lb; 1632 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2003-12
- Medicine -- Pharmacology -- Pharmacy
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Pediatrics -- General
- Medicine -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Surgery -- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Pharmacology -- Pharmacy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books