Includes index. Pt. 1. Making Pictures. 1. On Vivacity. 2. On Solidity. 3. The Place of Instruction. 4. Imagining Flowers -- Pt. 2. Moving Pictures. 5. First Way: Radiant Ignition. 6. Second Way: Rarity. 7. Third Way: Addition and Subtraction. 8. Fourth Way: Stretching, Folding, and Tilting. 9. Fifth Way: Floral Supposition -- Pt. 3. Repicturing. 10. Circling Back. 11. Skating. 12. Quickening with Flowers -- Conclusion: Teaching Made-up Birds to Fly.
- LCC: PN56
- Dewey Decimal: 801/.95
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 292 p.
- Imagination in literature
- Imagination (Philosophy)
- Imagery (Psychology)
- Authors and readers
- Books and reading
- Reader-response criticism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books