Drawing upon the past classical theatre in the contemporary American theatre / Robert J. Andreach
Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2005.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: PS352
- Dewey Decimal: 812/.509142
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 236 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- American drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Classical drama -- Adaptations -- History and criticism
- Classical drama -- Appreciation -- United States
- American drama -- Classical influences
- Mythology, Classical, in literature
- Classicism -- United States
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books