Drawing upon the past: classical theatre in the contemporary American theatre / Robert J. Andreach
Includes bibliographical references and index. A.R. Gurney, Tina Howe, and Edward Albee -- Charles Ludlam and Harry Kondoleon -- Richard Foreman -- A.R. Gurney, P.J. Gibson, and Adrienne Kennedy -- David Rabe, Charles Mee, and Ellen McLaughlin -- John Guare -- Eric Overmyer, David Greenspan, and Richard Foreman.
- LCC: PS352
- Dewey Decimal: 812/.509142
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 236 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- American drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Classical drama -- Adaptations -- History and criticism
- Classical drama -- Appreciation -- United States
- American drama -- Classical influences
- Mythology, Classical, in literature
- Classicism -- United States
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books