Double exposure: cutting across Buddhist and western discourses
Includes bibliographical references and index. 1. Do We Know What Buddhism Is? -- 2. Buddhism and Rationalities -- 3. Buddhism and Chinese Thought -- 4. A Hybrid Teaching -- 5. The Major Schools -- 6. "Transcendental" Concepts -- 7. Twofold Truth -- 8. External Thought -- Epilogue: After All... -- Pronunciation of Sanskrit, Chinese, and Japanese Sounds.
- LCC: BQ4600
- Dewey Decimal: 181/.043
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 195 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books