Dormancy and low-growth states in microbial disease
Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2004.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Dewey Decimal: 616/.014
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 274 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Medical microbiology
- Dormancy (Biology)
- Electronic books
- Bacterial Infections -- microbiology
- Bacteria -- growth & development
- Bacterial Physiology
- Drug Resistance, Bacterial -- immunology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books