Don Juan, cantos X, XI, XII and XVII manuscript: a facsimile of the original draft manuscripts in the University of London Library
"A Garland series". Spine title: Byron IX: Don Juan, cantos X, XI, XII, XVII manuscript. Includes bibliographical references (p. xiii-xiv).
- LCC: PR4352
- Dewey Decimal: 821/.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: [xxiv], 203 p. : facsims. ; 32 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Byron, George Gordon Byron,Baron,1788-1824 -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles
- University of London -- Library
- Manuscripts, English -- England -- London -- Facsimiles
- Don Juan (Legendary character) -- Poetry
- English poetry -- 19th century -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books