Domesticity and dissent in the seventeenth century: English women writers and the public sphere
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PR435
- Dewey Decimal: 820.9/358
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 272 p. ; 24 cm.
- English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- History and criticism
- Literature and history -- Great Britain -- History -- 17th century
- English literature -- Puritan authors -- History and criticism
- English literature -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- Puritan women -- England -- Intellectual life
- Dissenters, Religious, in literature
- Women and literature -- England -- History -- 17th century
- Dissenters, Religious -- England -- History -- 17th century
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Literature and the war
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books