Bibliography: p. 169-170. Rothman, D. Introduction.--Gaylin, W. In the beginning.--Marcus, S. Their brothers' keepers.--Rothman, D. The state as parent.--Glasser, I. Prisoners of benevolence.
- LCC: HV37
- Dewey Decimal: 361
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 171 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: pbk. :$2.95
- Public welfare -- Philosophy
- Dependency (Psychology)
- Power (Social sciences)
- Public welfare -- United States
- Public welfare -- Great Britain
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books