Does money matter?: the effect of school resources on student achievement and adult success
Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction and summary / Gary Burtless -- School resources and student performance / Eric A. Hanushek -- Have times changed? The relation between school resources and student performance / Larry V. Hedges and Rob Greenwald -- Evidence from fifteen schools in Austin, Texas / Richard J. Murnane and Frank Levy -- Labor market effects of school quality : theory and evidence / David Card and Alan B. Krueger -- Is there a link between school inputs and earnings? Fresh scrutiny of an old literature / Julian R. Betts -- Does measured school quality really matter? An examination of the earnings-quality relationship / James Heckman, Anne Layne-Farrar, and Petra Todd.
- LCC: LC66
- Dewey Decimal: 338.4/737/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 296 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Education -- Economic aspects -- United States
- Education -- United States -- Finance
- Academic achievement -- United States
- Wages -- Effect of education on -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books