This is one of a series of pocket-sized guides on a range of subjects. Arranged thematically for easy reference, each "Pocket" has been written by a subject expert in a way that aims to make the information easily accessible to readers aged 8 and up. The reference section at the back contains extra facts and figures. This book covers the formation of the earth.
- Physical Description: 3.9"x4.9"x0.5"; 0.3 lb; 160 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1995-04-06
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Earth Sciences
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Nature
- Education & Reference
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books