Divorced from justice: the abuse of women and children by divorce lawyers and judges
Includes bibliographical references (p. 307-311) and index.
- LCC: KF535
- Dewey Decimal: 346.7301/66
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxv, 329 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Divorce suits -- United States -- Popular works
- Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States -- Popular works
- Divorce -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Popular works
- Attorney and client -- United States -- Popular works
- Sex discrimination in justice administration -- United States
- Sex discrimination against women -- United States
- Legal ethics -- United States
- Judicial ethics -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books