Includes index. Introduction to digital radiography and PACS -- Basic computer principles -- Networking and communication basics -- Cassette-based equipment : the computed radiography cassette, imaging plate, and reader -- Cassette-based image acquisition -- Cassetteless equipment and image acquisition -- Digital radiographic image processing and manipulation -- PACS fundamentals -- PACS archiving -- Digitizing, printing, and burning -- Ensuring quality in PACS -- Total quality management of CR and DR systems.
- LCC: RC78.7
- Dewey Decimal: 616.07/572
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 237 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Medicine -- Allied Health Professions -- Radiologic & Ultrasound Technology
- Medicine -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Allied Health Professions -- Radiologic & Ultrasound Technology
- Radiography, Medical -- Digital techniques
- Picture archiving and communication systems in medicine
- Image Processing, Computer-Assisted -- methods
- Radiographic Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted -- instrumentation
- Radiographic Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted -- methods
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books