Whether to confirm a diagnosis or to narrow down a list of differentials, a wide range of tests, procedures and methods of investigation is available to veterinarians in equine practice. However, practical information about particular techniques is often difficult to find in standard textbooks of equine medicine and surgery. Diagnostic Techniques in Equine Medicine provides the practical information required to be able to undertake all these procedures. This second edition is organised by techniques per organ system, has been updated thoroughly and includes new material. Clear step-by-step descriptions are illustrated with photographs and line drawings Walks you through conducting a thorough examination with observations on signs and symptoms User-friendly tables illustrate how different techniques can be applied to narrow down a list of differential diagnoses Helpful appendices demonstrate applications of different techniques to assist in defining a diagnosis An increased focus on ultrasound techniques General up-date of current information with new material included Focus on ultrasound image techniques which are used much more in veterinary practices now
- Dewey Decimal: 636.10896075
- Physical Description: 7.5"x9.7"x0.9"; 2.2 lb; 392 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-09-22
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Veterinary Medicine -- Equine Medicine
- Science -- Agricultural Sciences -- Animal Husbandry
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books