Diagnostic and Therapeutic Antibodies (Methods in Molecular Medicine)
A team of experts comprehensively review the theoretical and practical aspects of applying antibodies in both the laboratory and clinic. For general understanding, the book thoroughly introduces the basic science of the antibody molecule, including recombinant engineering. Several novel in vivo applications of therapeutic antibodies are then presented to illustrate their special value in varied clinical settings. For those new to the field, there are readily reproducible methods for generating and purifying antibodies and for modifying them for clinical application. Timely and comprehensive, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Antibodies offers today's researchers a concise introduction to the field, as well as a highly useful compendium of practical protocols that will greatly facilitate the application of these powerful new diagnostic and therapeutic agents.
- Dewey Decimal: 616
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.9"x1.3"; 1.5 lb; 494 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-11-09
- Medical Books -- Basic Sciences -- Immunology
- Medical Books -- Medicine -- Diagnosis
- Medical Books -- Pharmacology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books