Development practitioners and social process: artists of the invisible
Includes bibliographical references (p. 201-208) and index. Byond reductionism -- Emergence -- Life's resources -- Intuition : seeing holistically -- Indications for practice -- Revisiting the whole -- Freedom and constraint -- Balancing heaven and earth -- The creative round -- On becoming -- Dancing with shadows -- Paradoxes of power -- The pattern of reversal -- The narrative thread -- Stories from the field -- Metamorphosis -- Guidance -- Rites of passage -- Consolidating change -- Discerning -- Co-creating -- Emptying -- Awakening.
- LCC: HN49
- Dewey Decimal: 303.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 214 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- Community development -- Philosophy
- Social change
- Organizational change
- Community development personnel -- Training of
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books